Save the date!
ePortfolios – Day of Planning
August 13, 2009 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
As a follow-up to the Day of Dialogue (February 2009) this day focuses on practical strategic planning for ePortfolios. The sessions will combine presentations from experts with experience in ePortfolios, small group discussions identifying issues and strategies for effective ePortfolio planning and implementation, and tools for participants to develop institutional and/or personal plans for ePortfolios.
Session topics to include: Creating an ePortfolio culture, integrating ePortfolios into your institutional strategy, and moving from planning to implementation. Attention will be given to designing plans to support teaching and learning, and integrating ePortfolios into administrative goals and accreditation needs.
|| San Jose, CA - Doubletree Hotel http://conference.merlot.org/2009/hotelandtravel.html
|| Thursday, August 13, 2009 - Preceding the MERLOT International Conference http://conference.merlot.org/2009/
* Free for participants from MERLOT Partner Institutions attending the
MERLOT International Conference (MIC)
* $100 for participants from MERLOT Partner Institutions
* $100 for MIC attendees, not from Partner Institutions
* $175 for all others
A special selection of topics will appeal to:
- Educators and education administrators (K-20)
- Accreditation / assessment specialists
- Program evaluators
- Transfer/articulation coordinators
- Training and academic technology specialists
- Faculty developers & instructional support
Visit the conference website: http://conference.csuprojects.org/eportfolios
For more information contact K. Willbanks, CSU Center for Distributed Learning - Kathleen@cdl.edu